Thanks for your interest in the BGCSV! As of September 2020, we are currently hiring for the following positions:
Antrim Unit Site Director (urgent hire needed)
A Site Director: Needed for a school-age program in Antrim, NH
You must be at least 20 years of age, have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma,
Have at least one of the following:
(1) Written documentation from or on file with the department that she or he was qualified and employed as a site director in a school-age program.
(2) A minimum of an associate’s degree in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children, awarded by a regionally accredited college or university;
(3) Certification of successful completion of training as a recreation director plus 1000 hours experience working with children in a licensed child care program, recreation program or a public or private elementary school;
(4) A total of 12 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children, from a regionally accredited college plus 1000 hours of experience working with children;
(5) Current certification as an educator by the department of education;
(6) Experience working with children totaling 2000 hours and the following:
a. Current certification as a para II educator by the department of education; or
b. Both of the following:
1. Documentation of enrollment in a course for at least 3 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children, through a regionally accredited college or university and a written plan on file for completion of at least 3 additional credits.
2. Within 12 months of the date the individual begins working as a site director, documentation of successful completion of a total of at least 6 credits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educator/Tutor – Milford Unit
The Boys & Girls Club is looking to expand our staff with a number of tutors and instructors who would be instrumental in assisting our members and helping with academic questions during remote schooling hours. We would especially welcome past or retired teachers and tutors, or current educators between jobs or looking for a part time opportunity.
Time commitment: Part time, 15-20 hours/week
Hours: Primarily mornings and early afternoons, Monday-Friday
Location: Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley, Milford site
Requirements: A high school diploma is required. A background or degree in education is preferred.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
All staff are health screened before work every day and are required to wear masks the entire time they are on site.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Before and After School Counselor
Souhegan Valley Boys and Girls Club – Antrim Unit
We are seeking qualified individuals who will assist in the successful operation of the Before and After School program, located at Greenfield Elementary School.
Part Time (Approximately 30 hours a week)
Before School: 6:15-8:30am
After School: 3:15-6:30pm
Ages: School-age (K-4th)
Rate: $11-$13 hr
*Will be considering applicants for only morning or afternoon shifts & may be flexible to specific days*
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of children in the program by providing close supervision of all activities.
- Supervise, participate in, and administer recreational activities for children.
- Provide a safe and fun environment for participants in the program.
- Assist in planning activities and events that are exciting, challenging and values based.
- Work cooperatively with Site-Director, staff and other departments.
- Create and maintain daily programming and attendance.
- Assist children with homework and guide students in their academic growth.
- Communicate with families about their children’s strengths and areas needing attention.
- Actively participate in all training sessions, designated meetings and special events.
Assistant Group Leader Position
An assistant group leader in a school-age program shall be at least 16 years of age and work with children only when under the supervision and observation of a site director or group leader. Must also be certified in CPR and first aid or have willingness to be certified as soon as possible.
Group Leader Position
A group leader in a school-age program shall be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma, and one of the following:
(1) Experience working with school-age children, totaling 600 hours;
(2) Documentation of at least 3 credits in child development, education, recreation, or other field of study focused on children, awarded by a regionally accredited college or university;
(3) Documentation that she or he is a certified coach; or
(4) Documentation from or on file with the department that she or he was qualified and employed as a group leader in a school-age program on or before the adoption of these rules in 2017.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with countless opportunities to grow our program. If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.