For questions regarding Antrim’s fall logistics, programming, or details, contact:
Director of Licensed Programming
For questions regarding scholarships or financial information, contact
For questions regarding the parent portal or the registration process, contact:
Fall Program Basics
Fall Program Basics for Antrim Unit – 03
- We service Antrim and Bennington Elementary Schools and will be open for grades 1 – 4.
- If you are in Kindergarten Please contact Catherine Kendall, Director of Licensed Programs. firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-801-6001
- Bennington will be transported from the Antrim site to school for the morning session and will be transported from Benningtion to the Antrim site for the afternoon session.
- The Antrim Program starts on September 14, 2020.
How to Sign Up
- You can go directly to the Parent Portal by clicking here.
- You must register on the Parent Portal and enroll in the 20-21 Membership service. There are 3 pricing options, two of which can be enrolled in on the Portal, The third is a punch card system; this must be done through the site director.
- We will be accepting registrations on a first come, fist served basis, with limited space available.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our fall care, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- For information regarding the details or logistics of fall care, contact Catherine Kendall, Director of Licensed Programs at email@example.com or by cell: 603-801-6001
- For information or help regarding scholarships, payment schedules, or anything financial, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For help or problems with the parent portal, contact Cindy at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply for Financial Assistance?
Our Antrim site does not provide scholarship; however, we encourage you to apply through the state for assistance. All state aid information can be found here.
What is the payment structure? Can I do daily or weekly options, or is monthly the only option available?
We are offering Monthly services (available on the portal) for before and after school care. This service is a recurring billing on the first of every month. Additionally, you can purchase a punch card of 10 punches to be used for either before or after-care your choice.
What precautions is the program taking against COVID-19?
Ultimately, the health and safety of our members and staff is our number one concern. We are cleaning everything thoroughly and often, requiring kids and staff to wear masks, practicing social distancing, and performing health screenings on staff each morning.
We understand there may still be anxiety about sending your child to the program, so for more detailed information about how exactly we’re working to keep our kids safe, you can click here to see a comprehensive packet of the COVID precautions we’re taking.