For questions regarding fall logistics, programming, or details, contact:
Caitlin Hunter Ross
For questions regarding scholarships or financial information, contact
For questions regarding the parent portal or the registration process, contact:
Fall Program Basics
- Regardless of the school district your child attends, we will be opening for fall care on September 9.
- We will be serving 1st-8th grade (Kindergarten care will be offered for Milford residents). For more information on our kindergarten programs, contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For students who are back at school full time, we will operate on a typical afterschool schedule.
- Transportation via district buses will be available on a limited basis for Milford students. We will transport Amherst, Mont Vernon, and Wilton students in Club vehicles and will follow the school schedules.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our fall care, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- For information regarding the details or logistics of fall care, contact Caitlin at email@example.com.
- For information or help regarding scholarships, payment schedules, or anything financial, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help or problems with the parent portal, contact Cindy at email@example.com.
How to sign up
- If you are in need of a scholarship: please do not go straight to the parent portal (you will be asked to pay full price if you do). Instead, please contact our finance director, Amy Mailhot, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a scholarship application or download from the website. Once you have completed the application (and the checklist of services you are requesting, which should be attached to the scholarship form), return it to Amy via email.
- If you are not in need of a scholarship, you are welcome to register on the parent portal for fall care. We will be accepting registrations on a first come, first served basis. Limited space available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Club handling remote or hybrid education?
We know that remote and hybrid programs are fairly common right now, and while we will be setting aside time during the day for the kids to work on their schoolwork, we will not be taking responsibility for our members’ education. If they get stuck, we are happy to help if we can, but we will not actively be teaching or monitoring their workloads.
Members are also responsible for bringing their own laptops/tablets to work on – the Club is not able to supply these.
Does this mean the Club is not serving high school students this fall?
Yes – unfortunately, due to space and capacity restrictions, we are not able to run teen programs for grades 9-12 this fall.
What is the payment structure? Can I do daily or weekly options, or is monthly the only option available?
We are offering fall programs on a monthly basis only. Families will automatically be billed on the first of every month through the parent portal. We will not offer daily or weekly options.
Is this an all or nothing scenario, or can I send my child for specific months and not others?
It is possible to pick and choose the months you’d like to send your child to the Club, but keep in mind we are taking registrations on a first come, first served basis. While it’s likely we’ll be able to fit everyone in, it’s not completely guaranteed!
What precautions is the Club taking against COVID-19?
Ultimately, the health and safety of our members and staff is our number one concern. We are cleaning everything thoroughly and often, requiring kids and staff to wear masks, practicing social distancing, and performing health screenings on staff each morning.
We understand there may still be anxiety about sending your child to the Club, so for more detailed information about how exactly we’re working to keep our kids safe, you can click here to see a comprehensive packet of the COVID precautions we’re taking.