Fall Program Basics For Greenfield Unit
- We service Greenfield, Hancock and Francestown Elementary Schools, and will be open for grades K – 4.
- Francestown and Hancock will be transported from the Greenfield site to school for the morning session and will be transported from Hancock & Francestown to the Greenfield site for the afternoon session.
- The Greenfield program starts on September 8, 2020.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our fall care, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- For information regarding the details or logistics of fall care, contact Catherine Kendall, Director of licensed program at email@example.com or by cell: 603-801-6001
- For information or help regarding scholarships, payment schedules, or anything financial, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help or problems with the parent portal, contact Cindy at email@example.com.
How to Sign Up
- You can go directly to the Parent Portal by clicking here.
- You must register on the Parent Portal and enroll in the 20-21 Membership service. There are 3 pricing options, two of which can be enrolled in on the Portal, The third is a punch card system; this must be done through the site director.
- We will be accepting registrations on a first come, fist served basis, withlimited space available.
Can I apply for Financial Assistance?
The Greenfield program does not provide scholarship; however, we encourage you to apply through the state for assistance. All state aid information can be found here.
What is the payment structure? Can I do daily or weekly options, or is monthly the only option available?
We are offering Monthly services (available on the portal) for before and after school care. This service is a recurring billing on the first of every month. Additionally, you can purchase a punch card of 10 punches to be used for either before or after-care your choice.
What precautions is the program taking against COVID-19?
Ultimately, the health and safety of our members and staff is our number one concern. We are cleaning everything thoroughly and often, requiring kids and staff to wear masks, practicing social distancing, and performing health screenings on staff each morning.
We understand there may still be anxiety about sending your child to the Program, so for more detailed information about how exactly we’re working to keep our kids safe, you can click here to see a comprehensive packet of the COVID precautions we’re taking.