Registration Forms and Policies
Interested in joining the Club, or renewing your membership? Find all the information you need here.
What does the Club cost? Click below for the 2019-20 pricing guide for our afterschool programs!
Interested in applying for a scholarship? We can help with that. Click below for more information!
Our Parent Portal
Program signups, camp registrations, enrichment fee payments and more are all handled on our parent portal. Click below for more information.
What does it mean to be a member?
When you’re a member of the BGCSV, you have access to all Club programs for the duration of the calendar year, including after school programs, gym leagues and workshops, theatrical productions, enrichments, summer and vacation camps, and more. While some of these activities may require additional fees, membership itself costs $35 a year, paid at the beginning of the school year for returning members and at the time of registration for new members. You cannot participate in Club programming without a membership.
Memberships renew on 9/1 each year.
How do I become a member?
All registration and membership applications can be found at our parent portal! Visit parentportal.svbgc.org and click “New User” to get started, and feel free to contact us via email or over the phone with any questions.
How do I sign up for programs?
- If you’re a member and have a parent portal account already, you are able to register for programs now! Visit our parent portal here, log in, and you will be able to register and pay for enrichments, camps, and more.
- If you are not a member yet, complete and return your membership forms to the Club, then contact us at email email@example.com to request an account and provide the following information:
- Account Owners Full name (Parent Responsible)
- Preferred email address to use
- All Member Name(s) in household
After your account creation, you will receive a verification email & instructions at the preferred email provided. Please allow 2 business days for processing of the request. If after 2 business days you have not received your verification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-672-1002 and speak with Cory Sullivan or Cindy White. There will also be an account request form available at the Front Desk