Policies and Expectations
Our staff takes the responsibility of the Club's everyday operations seriously, from how the members are treated by staff and each other to our interaction with parents. Scroll down to see more about some of our primary financial policies and membership expectations.
- Respect everything and everyone.
- Physical force and or bullying will not be tolerated. Get help from an adult or walk away.
- Please respect everyone else’s belongings. This includes locker space, back packs and much more.
- The adult leaders in the club are responsible for you. Showing disrespect, being rude, or striking a staff person is not acceptable.
- Swearing is not an acceptable way for speaking to others and it will not be tolerated.
- •A non-refundable membership fee of $35.00 is due annually for each child upon submission of membership application. Membership runs September 1st through August 31st. Replacement membership card fee is $5.
- All tuition and program fees are payable in advance. Refer to individual program registration forms for details. Non-payment of fees may result in suspension of program participation/childcare privileges.
- If qualified for financial assistance, responsible party/guardian is responsible for completing all paperwork necessary for assistance and for the balance of fees for the days that child/children attends.
- Returned Checks or Declined Credit Cards: a $25 fee will be applied to your account if your payment does not clear.
- Late Pick Up Fee: Any children picked up after the stated program end time and a five minute grace period (6:05pm) will be assessed a flat late fee of $25, charged to the parent’s account.
- All late fees are assessed per child.
We have a wide variety of programs, but for us, everything comes back to instilling our core values into our members to help them be the best they can be. We try to reflect these values in everything we do:
We believe they fall right in line with our mission statement: to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to be great today and reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens tomorrow.