The clubhouse is a community. Each member is responsible for how they behave in this community. There are several things that you can do to become a positive force in our clubhouse. They are:
- Respect everything and everyone.
- Physical force and or bullying will not be tolerated. Get help from an adult or walk away.
- Please respect everyone else’s belongings. This includes locker space, back packs and much more.
- The adult leaders in the club are responsible for you. Showing disrespect, being rude, or striking a staff person is not acceptable.
- Swearing is not an acceptable way for speaking to others and it will not be tolerated.
When you break a rule several things may happen. You will be spoken to, you may be asked to sit out, and or your parents may be called (usually a third offense).
Suspension guidelines are as follows; First suspension is one day off, second suspension three days off, and third suspension is five days off. After the third suspension it is up to the Director of Operations and parent to decide if re-entry into the clubhouse is appropriate. The following actions will result in immediate suspension: disrespect of a staff person, using physical force, vandalism, and endangering someone with inappropriate contact.
These are the basic rules for our club. At times we will adjust, add, or change certain things to make our club a happy one.